- Double Eyelid Surgery
- Non-incision Ptosis Correction
- Incision Ptosis Correction
- Dual Epicanthoplasty
- Dual Lateral Canthoplasty
- Upper Eyelid Wrinkle Surgery
- Lower Eyelid Surgery
- Double eyelid surgery
▶Partial incision method
- Non-incision and Incision ptosis correction
Ptosis correction was only performed by an incision in the past because the orbicularis oculi lie in the deepest part of the eye and excess tissue must be remove along the way.
The eye-opening muscles are connected through the conjunctiva with a special suturing thread by making tiny holes under the crease of the eyelid and pulling the muscles and tarsus together.
▶Advantages of JW non-incision ptosis correction
- There is usually no scar due to the size of the incision.
- It is a fast recovery with little swelling because little or no damage is done on the tissue.
- Surgery itself is very short.
- Restoring the eyelid back to its original state is easily done by unbinding the buried suture.
- People whose ptosis is not very severe
- People who want to have ptosis correction with little inconvenience to daily life
- People who want larger eyes without an incision