JW does not only reduce the size of the nasal tip but also corrects bulbous tip through reshaping of the nasal tip and refining thick skin tissues.
There are Two types of bulbous nose tip.
1) Wide nose tip and big nose.
2) Nose itself is not big but for some reason nose tip looks wide or boxy.
2. What is difference between Regular bulbous Nose Tip Correction VS JW Plastic Surgery Center's Bulbous Nose Tip Correction.
1) Other Plastic Surgery Center: They mainly focus on reducing volume of your nose tip from other Plastic Surgery Center, which it can cause pinched looking appearance nose tip.
2) JW Plastic Surgery Center's bulbous nose tip correction: For the bulbous nose tip correction is not just about the reducing volume of your nose tip. JW think about the angle, sizes, height, not upturned, and have little bit of volume after the surgery.
Surgery Method to Correct Bulbous Nose Tip:
1. Transdomal Suture:
(Soft tissue predominant type needs a soft tissue debulking. Because the thick skin is not elastic and does not shrink wrap onto the cartilage framework, adequate tip projection with firm rigid structural graft is necessary to fully expand the skin envelope.)