What is "revisional breast surgery (Secondary breast augmentation)"?
This is carried out when patients have dissatisfaction with the result after their breast augmentation ( as known as boob job), breast reduction surgery, breast reconstruction, or if they happen to have complications, or if one's aesthetically view has changed.
Breast revision is required when:
- the breast starts to feel hard and the shape becomes more ball-like
- implant malposition : implant has been located in the wrong position
- implant rupture
- unauthenticated implant was used or foreign material was injected
- unsatisfied feeling by touch: obviously palpable implant or if it has any rippling ( wrinkles of the surface of the implant is visible through the skin)
- dissatisfaction in size or shape
- infection after breast augmentation
- obvious left-right asymmetry
- severe scarring and unnatural shape after breast reduction surgery, sagging breast surgery(mastopexy), or breast reconstruction
JW's Outstanding Technique: How to Correct Different Causes of Complication after Having Breast Surgery
- The early stage of capsular contracture: opening a part of the tissue surrounding the implant ( capsulotomy)
- When the capsular contracture is severe: remove the part of the tissue surrounding the implant
- severe stage of capsular contracture: changing the layer of the implant under the pectoral muscle.
Kakaotalk Id: jwkorea/ jwbeauty777 / jwps /jwbeautykr
LINE ID : jwbeautykr/ jwpskr
LINE ID for Thai consultation: thai5114
Email : email@example.com